Mann Veterinary Hospital offers state-of-the-art dental examinations through the use of Dental Digital Radiography equipment.
Radiography (x-ray) is a necessary part of our patients’ thorough dental examinations.
X-rays allow us to more accurately identify diseases like periodontal disease than a standard physical dental examination.
Reasons pets need dental x-rays?
- Shows enamel defects, fractures beneath the gum line, and bone loss
- Aids in evaluating areas inside the mouth where there are teeth missing
- Useful for medical and legal documentation
- Supports treatment decisions
- Verify complete removal of tooth and material after an extraction
- Follow endodontic disease progression
- Pre-purchase exams